SR Homes to Sponsor 3rd Annual Tony Barnhart HOI Golf Classic Builder returns as Title Sponsor benefitting families in Central America and Puerto Rico
Local home builder SR Homes is excited to return as the Title Sponsor at the 3rd Annual Tony Barnhart HOI Golf Classic on Monday, May 13, 2019, at TPC Sugarloaf Golf Club in Duluth! Hosted by Mr. College Football Tony Barnhart, the 18-hole round will be followed by a luncheon, awards ceremony, auction and raffle.
Join Honduras Outreach Inc. (HOI), Tony Barnhart and celebrity guests and friends for an afternoon at the TPC Sugarloaf Golf Club to raise funds helping carry out third-world missions. The Tony Barnhart HOI Golf Classic will begin at 8 a.m. with breakfast and registration followed by a 9:30 a.m. tee time.
The cost to register is $375 for individuals, $1,500 for a foursome and $2,500 for a foursome with a sports celebrity player.
Celebrity golfers include past players and affiliates of University of Georgia (UGA), the NFL and more:
- Dave Archer – Falcon’s quarterback, six years in NFL and current radio/TV analyst
- Rachel Baribeau – Sirius XM Radio, Change the Narrative
- Drew Butler – UGA punter, seven years in NFL with the Steelers and Cardinals
- Kevin Butler – Two-time All American, only kicker in College Football Hall of Fame and 12 years with the Bears
- John Burrough – Defensive lineman: Falcons, Rams and Vikings
- Darrel Chaney – Cincinnati Red’s World Championship shortstop
- Vince Dooley – Legendary UGA Head Football Coach and Athletic Director
- David Greene – UGA quarterback, NFL Pro with Seahawks and Chiefs
- Bob Hope – Public Relations Leader for over 40 years including Atlanta Braves and Hope Beckham
- Patrick Mannelly – Long snapper at Duke University and 16 years in the NFL with the Bears
- Aaron Murray – All-time SEC passing quarterback, NFL Pro with the Seahawks and Chiefs
- Randy Rhino – Georgia Tech’s only three-time All American and 2002 College Football Hall of Fame
- Jimmy Robinson – Georgia Tech wide receiver and 2017 Georgia Sports Hall of Fame
- DJ Shockley – UGA 2005 SEC Championship MVP quarterback and 5 years in NFL
- Matt Stinchcomb – All American UGA offensive tackle and 7-year NFL Pro
- Mark Schlabach – UGA alum, sports journalist, NY Times best-selling author and ESPN.com
- Chris Welton – UGA 1980 National Championship Team wide receiver
- Danny Wuerffel – University of Florida 1996 Heisman Trophy winner
- Eric Zeier – UGA alum, 6 years in NFL with the Browns, Ravens and Buccaneers
HOI is also gathering gifts from local businesses for the auction and raffle. Ideal raffle items include gift certificates, dinners, gift baskets or local merchandise, and all gifts made to HOI are tax deductible.
To register for the 3rd Annual Tony Barnhart HOI Golf Classic, make an auction or raffle donation or to learn more about remaining golf sponsorship opportunities, contact Aisha Hassan at 404-327-5770 or Aisha.Hassan@HOI.org, or visit www.HOI.org/online-donations.
Over the last 30 years, HOI has embarked upon a mission of love through service to strengthen communities in Central America with a vision of creating life-changing relationships between North Americans and people of developing countries as they work together side-by-side. To learn more about HOI, visit www.HOI.org.
Title Sponsor SR Homes builds quality new homes in some of the most sought-after areas throughout the metro Atlanta area. Focused on being the Builder Focused on You, SR Homes strives to deliver an excellent product with outstanding customer service. To learn more about new home opportunities from SR Homes, visit www.SRHomes.com.