2419 Lake Arrowhead Drive - Waleska, GA - 30183
Welcome to Lake Arrowhead, a private mountain, lake and golfing community just outside of Canton, Georgia.
Lake Arrowhead offers an array of choices in new Home design and features and are selling in three neighborhoods:
Marina Parc Villas is being built by award winning builder Rezide Properties (Tony Perry) offers Luxury lake view retreats with Breathtaking lake views and a Maintenance Free Lifestyle starting in the Mid $300’s.
The Woodlands Homes start in the High $200’s, Highlands Vista homes start in the Low $300’s and Park Overlook Town homes offer homes starting in the Low $300’s.
-Sanctuary Cove is in high demand offering expansive lakeside panoramic views, lakeside park and optional deep water docks on many of the lakeside home sites. The choices are endless in home design and features, plus you can Secure a Lakefront Home site Now and Build Your Dream Home Later. Home in Sanctuary Cove range from High $300’s – Low $900’s.
For more information, call us at 770-720-2700 or visit us at LakeArrowheadGA.com
Click here to see our policy regarding COVID-19.
We are available to meet you at the Model or see our collection of Move in Ready Homes.
- A Marina Pavilion is a 2 -story pavilion that is anchored in the lake with a walkway to the Marina and offers seasonal lakeside events. A summer concert series is being planned this year starting on memorial day and running through the last Saturday in July.
- Sport court is being built in the Iconic Red Cloud Park and includes a variety of sport uses.
- New Tennis backboard at Red Cloud Park provides residents an opportunity to practice on their game independent of a work out partner.
- Fishing pier at end of Flat Rock Trail.
- New Hiking Trail – Cherokee Loop Trail has been completed and expanded the hiking trail to well over 11+ miles of hiking in Lake Arrowhead’s great outdoors.
- 25 New floating boat slips were constructed at the Marina.
- The Veranda of the Lake Arrowhead Yacht and Country Club offers property owners and guests a place to enjoy the gentle mountain breezes and expansive vistas while playing our 18 hole championship Highlands Golf Course. This challenging mountain course is considered one of the best golf courses in Georgia. Carved into the beautiful North Georgia mountain landscape with our pristine 540-acre stream-fed lake, The Highlands Course was named the “Best Golf Course in Cherokee County ” by Cherokee Life Magazine.
Property owners and guests enjoy the gentle mountain breezes and serenity Lake Arrowhead offers. Owners adore the Boating Club, and take advantage of the expansive kayak rentals and storage. This beautiful and unique location offers the community Lakeside Park where family picnics and summer swimming in the lake can be a joyful time for family and friends.
Get More Info on Lake Arrowhead
- Map Legend
- Independent Schools
- Public Schools