Community Focus: Mountain Crest Mountain Crest Reaches the Peak of Exceptional Homebuying Opportunities
Mountain Crest, a collection of stunning new communities nestled between the spectacular North Georgia Mountains and sparkling Lake Lanier, beckons homebuyers to a world of natural tranquility that is virtually around the corner from everyday conveniences in Forsyth County, one of the most desirable locations in the metro Atlanta area.
“We just couldn’t pass on this beautiful property,” says Holly Yaeger, Director of Sales forthe Atlanta Division of Lennar, the nation’s No. 1 homebuilder. “Mountain Crest’s homes are situated primarily in the natural pasture areas, while we also save much of the wooded areas as open space.”
At Mountain Crest, more than three dozen distinctive, innovative and contemporary designs are available in single-family homes, ranch-style homes and townhomes. All of them feature Lennar’s signature Everything’s Included® homebuying experience.
“Today’s homebuyers definitely want the top-quality finishes and floorplans we offer,” Yaeger says. “With Everything’s Included®, Lennar delivers tremendous value by simply including those features that are most desirable, while simultaneously removing the hassles and guesswork from the homebuying process.”
Mountain Crest boasts new homes for sale in these communities:
- StableGate at Mountain Crest – Mountain Crest’s townhomes are selling now. With floorplans boasting three bedrooms and 2.5 baths across 2,069 to 2,203 generous square feet, the new townhomes for sale are priced from the $284,900s to the $297,900s.
- Bridlewood at Mountain Crest – The gated community, surrounded by woods, showcases ranch-style homes priced from the low $300,000s. Square footages range from 1,683 to 2,700, with two to three bedrooms and two or three baths.
- Horsemen’s Run at Mountain Crest – Homes priced from $370,575 to the $485,900s stretch across 2,597 to 4,353 square feet, with three to five bedrooms and two to 4.5 baths.
- Martingale at Mountain Crest – New homes for sale, with four to five bedrooms and 3.5 to 4.5 baths, encompass 3,320 to 4,353 square feet. Pricing starts from the mid-$400,000s.
- Saddlewood at Mountain Crest – Priced from $331,000 to the $389,900s, new homes for sale offer three to five bedrooms and two to 3.5 baths across 2,298 to 2,940 square feet.
“Mountain Crest offers a variety of home styles and price points in a gorgeous and welcome community where anyone can find a home that suits their needs,” Yaeger says.
Indeed. With winding lanes and wide sidewalks, Mountain Crest puts homeowners just steps away from a full buffet of multimillion-dollar amenities, which include an 8,000-square-foot clubhouse; a junior Olympic-sized swimming pool with a water slide and other water features; six lighted tennis courts with a covered viewing pavilion; two pickleball courts; a playground; a central Village Green for neighborhood gatherings; and walking paths with benches.
Mountain Crest’s inspired setting is matched only by its enviable location. Shopping, world-class dining, verdant golf courses, outstanding cultural opportunities and North Georgia’s abundant recreational oases fill surrounding Forsyth County. Forbes magazine hails Forsyth County, located only about 40 miles northeast of the South’s most cosmopolitan city, as one of America’s best place to live. Niche.com awards Forsyth County Schools with an “A” grade. One of the world’s busiest airport hubs, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, puts the world at your fingertips, only about 50 miles away. And closer to home, the sprawling 38,000-acre Lake Lanier—with public boat ramps, hiking trails, picnic areas, playgrounds, beaches and fishing—is within 26 miles of Mountain Crest. Forsyth County itself boasts more than 15 parks, including Sawnee Mountain Preserve with nearly 1,000 acres of greenspace. Also nearby, the Big Creek Greenway is a 6.8-mile, 12-foot boardwalk and concrete path popular with cyclists, runners and families.
“We have set a new standard for family living here,” Yaeger said. “Our construction is top-notch, our neighborhoods are in an amazing location and the amenities we offer are just not found in many other neighborhoods with new homes for sale in the area.”
Since opening its headquarters in July 2010, Lennar Atlanta has built more than 2,500 new homes in more than 50 communities throughout Georgia. To learn about Lennar Atlanta’s new homes for sale in other communities throughout the metro Atlanta area, call 404.931.7462 or visit lennar.com.